Football is now a power and speed and is very physical game, regardless of age you play. After a game, there is lactic acid build up, fatigued limbs and consumed energy stored.
Seven tips for recovery Maintain Your Soccer Fitness:
1) Post-game recovery should immediately after the start with a light "warm down". This may take the form of a light jog or light movements from a dynamic warm-up. This could also be the "butt" kicks, skip forward and backward andSide to side mixed. Take ten to fifteen minutes and do this with a slow and steady tempo.
To prevent these movements, blood pooling in the legs and use lactic acid for energy. With or with these "warm" down lactic acid from the system in two hours after the activity.
If you feel sore the next day that a result of micro-tearing and inflammation. Non-lactic acid. This is called delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) is known.
2) Soccer fitness is affectedpost game food. It is important that, immediately after cooling with a meal or a protein shake and carbohydrate are consumed immediately. If this is not the case, the body does not break down fat protein for energy.
3) If time allows static stretching two hours to perform after the game or training. The muscles are more receptive to stretching compared to immediately after a game when muscle is to tear more easily.
4) Sports massage for post-game recovery is excellentboth your body and mind. This is most effective two hours after your game.
5) You need at least eight hours of sleep. Your body has to sleep most of his post-game recovery while. The body is at rest and can repair itself from damage done during the game.
If you do not get enough sleep, the body uses a hormone called cortisol. It breaks down protein for energy instead of fat. If this occurs over a long period of time your muscles lose strength, your immune systemDrops and your body becomes weaker
Note that your post-game recovery fitness is only as good as what you during the week for football.
6. Low intensity training with a soccer ball the next day or light work. You must avoid developing any type of high intensity. Save that for two to three days after playing. Your body is still in recovery mode and you will only burn out physically, mentally and emotionally.
7. Maybe you just want to rest onwalk. Take it easy and enjoy healthy meals for you to prepare for the next days training.
the following seven post-game recovery tips Your Fitness Football Football Through the improvement of